I am looking for a way to download the archived MECguard log files to my local machine, were I can then run a grep or awk command to search for specific text. Does anyone have any idea as to how this can be done. I have tried to export from the MECguard stats/Log page, but only get information back to 11-30-2011, however if I search for specific text I have activity back from 11-16-2011. I have also tried to download the files from the System Logs Page, but they are a .MYD file and can not be opened with anything I have. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
James Jalbert
Network Administrator
Eastern Aroostook RSU #39