JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
NetworkMaine Support <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:48:46 -0500
Linda,

What URL were you trying to override?  I checked on your Joebox and can find
no attempts at overrides in your logs.  Maybe I can look it up by URL in the
logs.  It would appear that maybe there is an "interception" between what
you are doing behind your internal firewall and the Joebox.

Could you replicate the attempted override on the outside of your Sonicwall?
That would also be very helpful.

Sincerely,

Doretta S. Prior

Networkmaine Support Center Coordinator