Error during command authentication.

JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:02:30 -0400
Help!
I have some letters to absent members from the recent JBS meeting to send
out but our website appears to be down.  Can anyone help in providing
snailmail (or email) addresses for the following people?

Hank Tyler
Melissa Dow Cullina
Pat Smith
Dorothy Spaulding