From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 23:37:09 -0400
Of all the stupid hits, the one that probably qualified as a game DQ was
the one they didn't call.  Refs don't like to make a call that will affect
the outcome of the game, especially a championship game, but that was just
negligent on the part of the referees.  Of all penalties to call
consistently, no matter when in the game or whether it affects the outcome
of a game, you would expect that contact to the head to be the one they
always call.

I'm thinking this might not be the last we hear about this.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>