Of all the stupid hits, the one that probably qualified as a game DQ was the one they didn't call.  Refs don't like to make a call that will affect the outcome of the game, especially a championship game, but that was just negligent on the part of the referees.  Of all penalties to call consistently, no matter when in the game or whether it affects the outcome of a game, you would expect that contact to the head to be the one they always call.

I'm thinking this might not be the last we hear about this.