From:
Judson Vanstee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judson Vanstee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 01:16:18 EST
Newsgroups:   bit.listserv.redwing
Date:         Mon, 3 Oct 1994 13:54:00 PDT
Sender:       Detroit Redwings Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Groener, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      FW:
To:           Multiple recipients of list REDWING <[log in to unmask]>

Not that I want to have anything to do with the San Jose Sharks, but someone
from their list fowarded this to the Kings list so I thought it only fair to
forward it to you all.

Personally- I can't afford tickets to even get inside the Forum much less
spend my money there and I like watching hockey too much to actually boycott
the games- once they start playing again...sigh... I don't know what to do
anymore.

My world has been rocked.

Go kings/wings/wolverines(had to slip that in)
Jenny in L.A.