From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2019 06:31:09 -0500
Those were my thoughts as well David. It was thought (someone on the
broadcast) that the officials didn't want to call the penalty because it
would adversely effect the  outcome of the game.  WHAT??  Chickensheet!
There is one advantage to watching the games at home, they replay the call
over and over. And we get to see it a lot.

I think Carle should have used that challenge, he might have won the game.

Carol, QoGH