From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:20:13 -0500
It would be a real shame if there was no Hockey-L Dinner!!!  Is there NO ONE
in Detroit who will volunteer???

I will not be there either, but feel really badly that there might not be a
dinner.

Time for someone to be a HERO!!!!  (Mr. Lanzy are you listening?)

Carol, QoGH

--
Carol S. White

"The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams
shall never die. " - Edward Kennedy