DAILY-ASTRONOMER Archives

Daily doses of information related to astronomy, including physics,

DAILY-ASTRONOMER@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Edward Gleason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Gleason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2018 06:46:56 -0500
SOUTHWORTH PLANETARIUM
70 Falmouth Street    Portland, Maine 04103
207-780-4249    www.usm.maine.edu/planet

CHARITY SHOW DOUBLE FEATURE:
Saturday, December 15, 2018
7:00 p.m.
to benefit the "Neighborhood"  UCC Bath   Cafe

The Southworth Planetarium is utterly delighted to announce a new monthly
program: Charity Shows.  On one Saturday evening a month, the planetarium
will present a double feature.  Admission to these shows will be by
donation only.  All proceeds will benefit a charity designated for that
month.         Our inaugural event will be held on Saturday, December 15th.

At 7:00 p.m. we'll present our annual holiday show "Season of Light."
At 8:00 p.m. we'll show "Hubble Vision 2," the highly popular show about
the Hubble Space Telescope.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.

All proceeds will be given to the UCC Bath  Cafe which provides free meals
for Bath area residents every Tuesday evening.

We invite you to attend our Charity Show Double Feature on Saturday,
December 15th and help us help this wonderful charity to perform its
laudable work in its community.

Note: Cash and checks are accepted for Charity shows, but not credit
cards.  Our apologies for the inconvenience.

For more information, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]