DAILY-ASTRONOMER Archives

Daily doses of information related to astronomy, including physics,

DAILY-ASTRONOMER@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Edward Gleason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Gleason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:58:30 -0500
Awhile ago, we promised to not make any announcement without tossing in
some astronomy.     After all, you didn't sign up for this service just to
have your inboxes over stuffed with planetarium announcements.         So,
  The University has closed today because of the inclement weather.
We are therefore obliged to close, as well.