ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:23:41 -0500
Hi
I have started to use school tube. The videos upload quickly, I get the link
and don't have to worry about the paranoid people who say "What! You put it
on YouTube?"
Even though it can be just as open.
I use Moodle too sometimes but it takes longer if they are large, if they
are small Moodle works great. Teachers even embed them into a journal or
whatever and can have questions underneath and the students can reply.
Anne

--
Anne Macdonald
Falmouth Middle School