Hi
I have started to use school tube. The videos upload quickly, I get the link and don't have to worry about the paranoid people who say "What! You put it on YouTube?"
Even though it can be just as open.
I use Moodle too sometimes but it takes longer if they are large, if they are small Moodle works great. Teachers even embed them into a journal or whatever and can have questions underneath and the students can reply.
Anne