ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ryan Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 11:20:18 -0400
Hi, all
For the Senior Capstone Presentations we will be using Zoom to present
student projects in order to maintain social distancing.  Senior Advisors
are asked to make their advisory buddy (another teacher in the school) a
co-host to their Personal Meeting Rooms in Zoom in case the Sr. Advisor is
out sick or something.  They are instructed to open Zoom and click the
drop-down menu arrow next to "New Meeting", hover over the personal meeting
id# and then click on PMI Settings. (see image blow)
[image: image.png]

They are then instructed to scroll to the bottom of the menu and click the
drop-down menu next to "Advanced Options."
[image: image.png]
I have at least one Sr. Advisor who does not have "Alternative Hosts:"
available to her.  Can anyone tell me why and what she needs to do to have
that option?

--
*Ryan Palmer*
*Secondary Technology Integrator*

--

**Notices:**

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and
federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the
intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any
further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions,
emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be
released to the public and/or the media if requested.