ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Abby Manahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:27:12 -0500
Hi Sarah,
I've used the linked template below in years past however now that I'm
teaching and coaching I'll be under the teacher PEPG evaluation protocol.

Template - Professional Goals
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IH2_bP0bCrodGiILiYKvaGJvDj2ayYH3qmiflKgd_Is/edit?usp=sharing>

I agree with Geoff too that we integrators end up in a strange place in
between teacher and coach.

I hope you can find the template useful.
Hope you are well and staying sane.
Best,
Abby

--
…………
Abby Manahan

Boothbay Region Learning Technology Coach
AOS98 Technology & Media
<https://sites.google.com/aos98schools.org/technology/home>
Google Certified Level 1