Hi Sarah,
I've used the linked template below in years past however now that I'm teaching and coaching I'll be under the teacher PEPG evaluation protocol.

Template - Professional Goals

I agree with Geoff too that we integrators end up in a strange place in between teacher and coach.

I hope you can find the template useful.
Hope you are well and staying sane.
Best,
Abby