ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Kate Pickup <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Aug 2023 10:37:40 -0400
Hi. Please remove me from your mailing list.
I support your work with our local tech folks - changing lives, they are!
Kate

Kate Pickup

Director of Communications & Technology
Southwest Harbor Public Library
Tel: (207) 244-7065
Fax: (207) 244-3616
*she / her / hers* (Why Pronouns Matter
<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>)

www.swhplibrary.org
*Open Doors, Open Minds*
*Our mission: Southwest Harbor Public Library inspires and supports the
enjoyment of life-long learning, the love of literacy, and the exploration
of new ideas, welcoming everyone through its doors.*