ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:39:50 -0400
*Computer Science Education Survey*

The Maine Department of Education recognizes the growing role computer
science plays in the world of our students. As we work to determine the
best methods of supporting Maine’s schools in providing computer science
education, the Department is seeking your input.  Please complete this
short survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIU2YWsuUwrF-DuKPj4H3Q6nw5j1pwt4XiJtUUL6spYDnzDQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
that
seeks to gather information regarding the current landscape of computer
science education in Maine’s Pk-12 public schools.

This survey will remain open until *April 1st*. The Department will convene
a computer science workgroup at the end of April to review the survey data
and to help craft a plan for moving forward.  Thank you for contributing to
this survey and please feel free to forward this to others who may be
interested.

For questions regarding this survey or computer science education, contact
Beth Lambert, Coordinator of Secondary Education and Integrated
Instruction, at [log in to unmask] or 207-624-6642.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  April 24, 2019   •
 Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*