Computer Science Education Survey

The Maine Department of Education recognizes the growing role computer science plays in the world of our students. As we work to determine the best methods of supporting Maine’s schools in providing computer science education, the Department is seeking your input.  Please complete this short survey that seeks to gather information regarding the current landscape of computer science education in Maine’s Pk-12 public schools.

This survey will remain open until April 1st. The Department will convene a computer science workgroup at the end of April to review the survey data and to help craft a plan for moving forward.  Thank you for contributing to this survey and please feel free to forward this to others who may be interested.

For questions regarding this survey or computer science education, contact Beth Lambert, Coordinator of Secondary Education and Integrated Instruction, at [log in to unmask] or 207-624-6642.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference    April 24, 2019   •   Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME