ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2016 10:36:10 -0400
Thanks Ryan but this is a sped teacher asking who is dealing with many
different teachers. It would be nice if someone would just say to them they
all have to put their homework on a google calendar and have students
subscribe. But we have a group of math teachers that like to use email and
they cc all the parents. We do have a homework site where all teachers have
to add homework but they can just say - see email. The Sped teacher is
trying to come up with something that would be uniform for the students.