Thanks Ryan but this is a sped teacher asking who is dealing with many different teachers. It would be nice if someone would just say to them they all have to put their homework on a google calendar and have students subscribe. But we have a group of math teachers that like to use email and they cc all the parents. We do have a homework site where all teachers have to add homework but they can just say - see email. The Sped teacher is trying to come up with something that would be uniform for the students.