From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 00:08:30 -0500
Regarding the thread, might I amplify a bit:

>From: Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: NCAA Tour. Comments
>
>Greg Ambrose wrote:
>
>> The Fleet holds almost 19,000 for hockey.  The Bruins don't even
>> sellout the nosebleed sections, especially at the prices they
>> charge.
>
>The FleetCenter seats 17,565 for hockey

And the Bruins HAVE had "sellouts" this year, I've been there...It does
mean, however, tickets sold, not bodies in the seats.  The "nosebleed"
seats, in fact, are usually filled before seats in the 10-13 rows, as the
top two rows are $ 15 seats.

>> Who, pray tell, is the other "front-runner?"  It can't be Larocque,
>> it isn't Gionta and it won't be Kariya.  There is only one
>> legitimate candidate in the East - Jason Krog.
>
>Some people may believe otherwise.

Clarification:  Krog IS the "only one legitimate candidate in the East" ---
WITH AN ANNOYING COMMERCIAL touting his candidacy...

I now hope someone from the West wins the Hobey.

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***