EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Barda Michal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 18:56:50 +0200
Hi everybody,
I am living in Czech Republic/Europe, have read selected poems by Ezra
Pound in Czech (and really good one, I would say) translation. Can
anybody provide me with the English text of these two poems: ERAT HORA
and CANTO CXX? Or exists a ftp to download the whole PERSONAE in
English?

If anybody can help me, please contact directly my e-mail to keep the
conference clean.
Thanx a lot!

Michal Barda