EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christina Poppy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:19:23 -0700
Hello,

     I am an undergraduate at Occidental College in Los Angeles and am
currently working on an Honors Thesis based on Pound's "A Virginal." I
have thus far been unable to locate any articles or criticism on the
poem.  If anyone is aware of such articles or other information which
might aide me, I would be most appreciative.
     Thank you, and I am so glad to have found this mailing list, though I
am still unsure as to its details.

Sincerely,
Tina Poppy