From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:49:26 -0500
On Fri, 1 Mar 1996, Daniel Falk wrote:
> I would very much like to know if there is a major / semimajor carrier
> to pick up the ECAC Tourny at Lake Placid? I would love to see these games.

  ESN (Empire Sports Network) is scheduled to carry the ECAC Semifinals and
Championship Game LIVE from Lake Placid.  Along with the HEA Tournament on
NESN and the CCHA Tournament on Prime/PASS, I plan on camping out in front
of a friend's DirecTV system on March 15/16 and gorging on three conference
championships being televised LIVE simultaneously ....  It's just too bad
there's no such thing as *dual* picture-in-picture; I guess the remote
control clicker will be getting a heavy workout :-)

  Cheers from Maryland - Jim