From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:39:15 -0500
Most likely 3 of us (Me, Drew and Paul).

If you need some help, I can help. If you want to try a room and
catering at the hotel we are staying at, I can contact our salesrep
(from the room block I got), but my personal preference would be a brew
pub or something like that.

I don't know what time the championship game is.. which impacts the
logistics of when/where we eat.

Doing a late lunch may be best, it gives everyone time to go to pep
rallies and whatever they want before the game, and probably gives us
better options for venue.

   --david