From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:15:55 -0400
I did some checking on the sport pages and any college pages.  CNN, USAToday, SI and WSJ had no mention of it.  ESPN or rather ESPNU had mention of it.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9094220/minnesota-golden-gophers-get-first-ever-perfect-season-ncaa-women-hockey-title

Doug Peterson