From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 13:29:50 -0400
I live in the Albany, NY area and have Time Warner for my cable TV
and internet provider.  I'm trying to get the Notre Dame / Saint
Cloud game, scheduled for 1:30 eastern on ESPN3.  Firefox won't let
me log in - no problem, it's probably a 3rd party cookie issue.  I go
to Internet Explorer and log in with no problem.  Click on the
appropriate link.  The window pops up, and it tells me "This event is
blacked out on ESPN3 in your area. You can view this event on
."  (That's "...event on [blank][period]".)

Other than the hockey game, there's a lax game, women's basketball,
softball and two baseball games.  They all come up, except for the
hockey.  (Once I get to the viewer, there are a couple of other
events blacked out - (NCAAW - #6 Delaware vs. #2 Kentucky (Regional
Semifinal #1): 2013 NCAA Women's Basketball Championship; NCAA Men's
Lacrosse - #10 Johns Hopkins vs. #7 North Carolina)

Anybody know what is going on here?

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at: