EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:07:01 -0400
Alex Schmitz has informed me that he no longer receives the postings from
the EP list although he has tried to provide the corrected information on
the change of his email address and even written a letter to Hatlin
requesting reinstatement.
    When I mentioned the recent discussion which seemed to focus on Eustice
Mullins this is what Alex offered. Can we get him back on our list which is
anemic enough without him.

Charles