EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:53:36 -0500
What, Gavin, and thwart the symbiotics of the world's proletariat just to
save an old soybean field? Besides I have to confess I live in the middle
of  a National Park, and they would never let one be built here.
"I owe my soul to the company store". -Tennessee Ernie Ford
"I owe my soul to the credit card war". - Charlie