EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:41:25 -0500
If you come to the MLA this year, we can talk about Pound's rising and falling Confucian vision. Will be part of my talk on Pound and the Naxi.

>>> Peter Bi <[log in to unmask]> 10/21 5:56 PM >>>
my 0.2 cents:

Pound is first a Confucious, then somebody else (very bright, mentally ill,
fascist etc. ). I doubt if we can plot Pound without fully understanding his
link to Confucious. I am very curious about it, and am looking forward to
learning more from you netters.

Peter Bi