EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:39:54 -0400
8bit
From:
"R.Gancie/C.Parcelli" <[log in to unmask]>
Charlie,

I'm having second thoughts about Angleton being associated with a
magazine. I may be remembering his school (Ivy League?) literary
publication. I'll try to check when I get home. His poetry will
occasionally show up in magazines of the 30's and I think some of his
correspondence with Pound is in the published Pound/etal letters but
perhaps only a short letter or two. As far as I know no one has written
a full blown biography of Angleton probably because they couldn't get it
right because of his highly classified status. He was a piece of work; a
real example of the pathology of U.S. foreign policy. Carlo

--
ÐÏ à¡± á