EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:53:38 -0700
Tim,
    you ask, "Does it (Jung's psychology[a soft science]) address political
and economic powere struggles?" I sense a rhetorical question, and my answer
would be  NO, but I don't think this answer is different from what Jung
would also give. I think his terms apply to the psychology of the individual
although the collective unconscious is something ubiquitously shared by all
of us and without our knowing it. Perhaps genetics will one day locate the
genome where our racial memories are stored. But for now it is an egg in the
head which is hard to separate. It all seems to get scrambled when we try.

CDM