EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:21:22 -0600
I use the Mandelbaum since it has the Italian text and is a readable
translation.  For the notes, however, Singleton is the great edition -- not
for its prose, but for sheer erudition.  Quite an achievement.  When Robert
Hollander and his wife are finished with their translation, I will look at
adopting it.

Cheers,

Tim Redman