EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:39:09 -0700
I am the guilty party. Was answering an inquiry sent
to me as to whether the Rap cinema had records from ep
years.

Answer: dunno but with the war and all seems unlikely.

Simple way to find out what was showing would be to
read the files of the Rap paper <Il mare> in the Rap
library. The word there is  "simple" not "easy".

Wayne

--- Jay Anania <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I've been away for several weeks and have come back
> to a sketchy, I think
> incomplete, bag of mail... and wonder what the
> 'cinema in Rapallo ' topic is
> about. please inform.    Sorry if this subject has
> already been dealt with...
> Thanks,
> Jay Anania  [log in to unmask]

===