EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Ausubel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 10:16:36 -0500
First, Happy New Year to readers everywhere.
Second, kudos to those who presented and chaired the two "Pound and
Nationalism" panels at MLA in Toronto.

The second panel left a question in my mind: Sarah Holmes spoke about
Pound's foreign correspondence to US politicians, and I wondered, Did
Pound ever vote by absentee ballot? The issue strikes me as an important
one to those who work on his political involvement.

Cheers,

Jon Ausubel