EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:28:50 -0500
ZG graduated from UPenn in 1896, too early for any contact with EP or WCW
there.   When I was a grad student at Penn, and too poor to afford a real
dentist, a Penn dental student installed a crown  "at cost". It's still
there 20 years later. It took him most of a semester to complete the
work.  He was not adept with the hypodermic. On each of my many visits, I
would pass on my way in and out of the building a display case devoted to
ZG and "painless dentistry".
Tim Romano