EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
sylvester pollet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:48:06 -0500
Geez, Kate, what's more American Studies than Zane Gray? What I wish
someone would explore, since this is a Pound list, is the message that
stated ZG went to Univ. of Pennsylvania. When? If in Dentistry, as  stated,
might he have shared classes with WCW? Known Pound? H.D.? ZG dates
1872-1939, says google. Where's Emily Wallace when you really need her?
2003, Onward! Sylvester