GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Franco Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Franco Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:30:02 -0500
WEB DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER POSITION AVAILABLE

Job Description:
Cartographic Associates, Inc. (CAI) seeks a talented, motivated developer
with web and mobile skills to join our team in Littleton, NH or working
remotely. The successful applicant will be collaborating in a strong team
environment to design, develop, test, debug and deploy innovative web-based
mapping applications to solve the needs of CAI’s clients.

Email resume and a cover letter to [log in to unmask]

Include team programming experience as well as salary expectations.  This is
a full time position and includes benefits.  If possible, include links to
work samples.  No phone calls.  No consultants/contractors or recruiters.

Requirements:

    5 years professional experience developing front end GUI’s for Rich
Internet Applications.
    3 years experience with JavaScript libraries such as jQuery, Dojo and
AJAX communication techniques.
    Familiarity with the evolving HTML5 and CSS3 standards..
    Experience with designing and using server-side technologies like
ASP.NET, WCF, REST and JSON-based web services.
    Thorough appreciation for web standards and best practices.
    Comfortable with Agile development philosophy.
    Experience with GIS web mapping a plus.

About CAI:
CAI was founded in 1985 and provides a variety of government and utility
related GIS services.  We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as
well a friendly and flexible work environment.  We are based in beautiful
Littleton, NH and are willing to consider a remote working arrangement.  CAI
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: