GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tora Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tora Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:14:52 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

I'm delighted to announce our new Maine GIS Educators listserve and to
invite you to join if you're interested in GIS education in Northern
New England! This email list will allow us to keep in touch, exchange
announcements about upcoming events and opportunities, share
curriculum ideas, and get technical support from colleagues.

If you'd like to join, please take a moment to sign up. Note that the
member list can only be viewed by the manager of the list (that's
me!), so the list won't be accessible to potential spammers. Also, you
can set your email delivery options to receive multiple emails from
the list in a single message, rather than one at a time.

If you have any questions about the listserve or the upcoming Maine
GIS Educators Conference on Nov 18th, let me know.

Please pass the word to your geo-colleagues.

Tora Johnson
Director
GIS Laboratory & Service Center
University of Maine at Machias

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: