JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:18:23 -0400
From:
Dorothy Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Rick.  i've been out of town for awhile, and have missed the deadline for sending in my reservation for the JBS Winter Meeting.  I do plan to come and since it's after April 2nd, I'll pay at the door.  Looking forward to seeing everyone and the program.  Dorothy Spaulding