JBS-L Archives

- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine

JBS-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- JBS-L - Josselyn Botanical Society discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rick Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:00:05 -0500
Here is the basic information on our April 7 Spring Meeting.  PLEASE, if you
receive this via email, let me know so that I can remove you from the
regular mailing which will save paper and printing and mailing costs.
Kindly send me a message directly at:
letting me know that you have received this.
See you all in April!,
Rick

Josselyn Botanical Society 2001 Spring Meeting