EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dirk Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:32:29 -0800
Rick:

Thanks.  I was so deeply influenced by Fenellosa's essay that I couldn't
even remember it.  How sad.

An infinite complex of interpenetrating processes without pause: to
capture THAT in verse.  That's EP.  Imagism? Vorticism?

If you haven't had a chance or the time to read it, I suggest Ronald
Johnson's "ARK".  You may not like it.... But you might love it.  Or, if
you have read it, any thoughts on the continuation of this enterprise by
Johnson?

Dirk

--

Dirk Johnson