EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Grace Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:26:58 -0400
Jason:
   The cab fare is $10-$12, I THINK.  I am sorry that I don't know
exactly.  It's a good little trip up the mountain for the cab driver
with no return fare unless by some coincidence there are some students
at the castle right outside who want a taxi.
   No, you could not make a day trip up from Florence and back.  It's
just too far.  Merano is way up high near the Austrian border. Even from
Milan it's too far for a one-day round trip.
   Sorry to give bad news, but I think it's worth the extra time you
would have to take (2-3 days) before you got back on your regular
route.  I say 2-3 days because I hate to hurry when I am in gorgeous
places.
    -Grace