EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:59:27 -0500
Having lived in Dorf Tirol for several summers, I can highly recommend a
visit.  There is also a bust that leaves from right outside the train
station and goes up to the village.  The terrace restaurant in the Rimmele
has the most spectacular view of any restaurant I've ever visited.  Tea with
Mary de Rachewiltz is a delightful event.

Cordially,

Tim Redman