EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:49:21 -0500
James,
      thanks for the riddle...the answer is "the bourgeois mythos/ethos,"
pomo signals the exhaustion and disintegration of the bourgeois verbum...and
like you, i too repose in the hope that the left is right...tho fully
knowing the parturition, the regeneration of our narrative,  is like to be
fearsome.
...further, i'll take yer admonishment and beg pardon for my part...much as
i was provoked to it, i don't really think ill of professor cox,...and wish
hereby to retract my sharp remarks.

bob