ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:12:45 EST
Yvonne wrote ...
>Hello Brian,
>This may be a stupid question but anyway.  Do Maine fans still get together for
>this dinner even though we didn't make it to the Frozen 4?  Would be fun anyway

Thanks for the message, Yvonne! Only the unasked question is stupid :-)

      The Hockey-L dinner will be fun anyway!

Brian Morris is chair of this year's Hockey-L dinner and will be most
pleased to hear from you.  Please do write to him asap, so he'll have
plenty of space and food on hand, and please do attend the 2001 Hockey-L
Dinner.

Brian may be reached at

Please note that the Hockey-L Dinner at the Frozen Four is not a "Maine"
event, but a college hockey fan event.  Hockey-L has no association with
Maine hockey nor this ME-Hockey mailing list.  Hockey-L is a more than a
decade old mailing list for all of college hockey ...  especially fans.
(About 2% of Hockey-L subscribers have "maine" in their address;  a
somewhat larger fraction of people read Hockey-L because of U Maine and
UMS local redistributions (such as FirstClass at U Maine).

Many of the people you see post here on ME-Hockey also participant on
Hockey-L.  I would expect quite a few Maine fans at the Hockey-L Dinner,
but perhaps more importantly, I expect good "representation" from many
teams and all of the D-I (and some D-III) conferences.

cheers, wayne   (for Brian Morris at [log in to unmask] )

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
The College Hockey lists: Hockey-L and Hockey3 at http://lists.Maine.edu/