EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nikolay Nikiforov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nikolay Nikiforov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:58:31 +0400
Friday, October 20, 2000, 3:23:35 PM - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine wrote:

WM> I can only lament the impoverishment of a mind that has nothing more to say
WM> than "nonsense" to something he obviously knows nothing about.
I see. The way Confucius was fool. I thought that you should call poor
of  mind  one  that says more words then enough. And to know someone's
state of mind and scope of knowledge by the one word -- that is really
some magic.
To  proceed  further:  Charles  is  not  "poor of mind". So we see you
making wrong sentence. Being so quick in making wrong sentences hardly
gives your other words a big authority.
And the fact that you make some stuff for sale doesn't either. That is
not  to give any offence, but you should really understand that if you
want  make  someone  take  notice  of  your words some better way than
talking  about  'cheap  editions'  and  'consulting sources' should be
used.
If we were communists someone talking about innate similarity of Lenin
and Jesus  Christ  which he discovered writing books for some 'popular
library' would hardly give a good impression.

                             mailto:[log in to unmask]
///For imprints which are left by the movements of animals are called "traces"
 visit http://russ.ru/authors/nikiforov.html