USM-BEV-PHEV Archives

USM EV and Plug-In Hybrid Owners and Info

USM-BEV-PHEV@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anna Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USM EV and Plug-In Hybrid Owners and Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2021 09:01:50 -0400
Thank you for this response David,
It's great to have this information, and is very helpful. I'm glad to hear
that there is a plan for portland.
Re: Gorham - I don't know how feasible this is given the parking situation,
but I do think having a few side by side parking spots is helpful. That way
if someone is unable to get back to their car to move it, someone else can
switch the plug over to "the next car in line" if the initial car has
reached the 2 hour limit, or is fully charged. (This would obviously
require approval, and probably additional signage).
My only other thought is sending an email to this listserv, if someone has
been parked there too long... as a *friendly* 👼reminder.
Thanks All!
-Anna
Anna Gardner LCPC, LADC
Clinical Counselor
University Health and Counseling Services
https://usm.maine.edu/uhcs
https://usm.maine.edu/recovery-oriented-campus-center
University of Southern Maine
P.O. Box 9300
Portland, Maine 04104-9300

Pronouns:  She, her, hers
Confidentiality Notice:  Please be aware that email does not ensure
confidentiality and that we do not maintain 24-hour access to email. Please
DO NOT use email for emergencies. If this is an emergency, contact 911 or
go to the nearest emergency room.
This correspondence and attachments are intended for the person named above
and may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error,
please notify me by return email and delete the correspondence and
attachments.