UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:23:38 -0500
Degrees and Careers in Business Administration- Live at URock with Brenda McAleer
Monday, November 12th at 6:00PM - Brenda McAleer, Assistant Professor Of Business at the University of Maine at Augusta, will hold an information session for current and future business students. Ms. McAleer will talk about certificate, associate and bachelor degrees in business which may be completed at UC Rockland and how this academic preparation will make you competitive in the job market. Ms McAleer is a very energetic and dynamic professor and this is her first visit to URock.

Last Call for Food Pantry Items-
Our food pantry collection box, located in the lounge, will be picked up this week. It has room for many more items.  Please help us to fill it up by bringing in dry and canned goods.

Meet the Finalists for the Position of President of UMA-
Finalists for the position of President of University of Maine at Augusta will be visiting URock to meet with students and staff for lunches & open forums this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 12:30 - 1:30PM.  URock has been chosen to represent off-campus education in this search.  Please join us for a sandwich and salad and an informal Q & A period.  Since many of our degree programs come from UMA, I urge you to take an active role in this search for UMA's new president.

Registration for spring is ongoing - Both degree and non-degree students may continue to register for spring term with no money down.  Some classes will fill so do not wait.

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402
Rockland, ME 04841