UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:58:47 -0500
Holiday Office Hours at URock:
It's a short week as classes will only meet Monday and Tuesday. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday break, URock will be closed Wednesday, November 21, through Sunday, November 25.

Update Your Student Information, Please!
When you have a change of address or phone number, please stop at the office and let us know.  We'll have a very hard time reaching you with important notices  if you do not keep your student information current.

Maine State Attorney General to Address URock Students about Domestic Violence in Maine:
After the Thanksgiving break, on Monday, November 26, at 4:00PM, Maine Attorney General, Steve Rowe, will visit URock as a special guest of this fall's class, WST 101, Introduction to Women's Studies.  He will make a presentation on the serious problem of domestic violence for Maine's families and communities.

UMA Finalists for President:
Thanks to all those who participated in the forums for the UMA presidential candidates.  The participation by both faculty, staff and students was very important and much appreciated.

Snow Season:
If and when we have class cancellations due to snow, you will receive an email notification.  In addition, storm information will be posted on the front page of our web site at www.learn.maine.edu/rockland and on local TV and radio stations.

Enjoy the holiday!

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402